Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

The Sun Car [Group 1]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:08 am

~Esmee~

I mutter something unflattering about Lance and stab the Minotaur right at his shoulder joint. That, combined with my other slashes, Jayce's spear, and Chelle's stab to the freaking head, should easily do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:20 pm

~Jayce
As my sight begins to clear up, I see the Minotaur explode into sand particles. Great, I'd been completely useless.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 12:49 am

{ Alyssa }
"And stay dead!" I shout at the now dead Minotaur, wondering what we were supposed to do now.

I was supposed to be the leader here, but I wasn't being very. . . leadery.

"Maybe we should just. . . Rest for the night," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:14 am

~Esmee~

I frown, but nod. We haven't gotten all that far, but we don't have many options right now.

For the first time, the danger feels extremely real and horribly close. We have a ton of really powerful, older demigods. We got attacked by a major baddie and left without a ride at our first stop.

I look at Lyss. I already know how stressed she must be over this. But for better or for worse, this quest was put in her hands. I'll have to trust that both she and the Oracle know what the crap they're doing.

"You okay, Jayce?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Name: Chelle Optasia
Godly Parent: Melinoe
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:58 pm

Chelle walked up to the sand pile and picked up her sword, brushing some of the sand off it. "Gross."
Back to top Go down
http://wishingwisteria.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:54 pm

~Jayce
"Yeah, I'll be fine," I say, getting up and holding the back of my head. There was definitely a big bump, but fortunately, I wasn't bleeding. That would've been just what I needed now.

"Someone try and find out where the nearest hotel is; we're in Richmond, so there should be something close enough to walk to. We should try to get what we can from the car; we might need it. Any ideas on transportation?"
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:22 pm

"There should be a motel nearby, I mean, we're at a gas station," Chelle answered. "As for transportation, I guess we could try finding a bus stop or a train station?"
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 4:12 am

{ Alyssa }
"I'm pretty sure I spotted a motel a little ways back, we should probably go now to avoid the police or something. I'm pretty sure we already scared a bunch of mortals. . ." I mutter, eyeing a few suspicious people.
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 2:26 pm

"Great," Chelle muttered. "Anybody know how to manipulate the Mist?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 10:22 pm

~Jayce
"I'm sure Esmee could. I mean, mist is just water right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 11:33 pm

~Esmee~

"Not that kind of mist," I say, heaving a sarcastic sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 12:55 am

~Jayce
"Oh... then no."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 3:17 pm

{ Alyssa }
I give a sheepish smile before beginning to take whatever was able to be carried out of the Van. After, I started walking down to where my memory remembered the motel being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:47 pm

(I think we should just time skip to being back on the road; we could just be hitchhiking or something)
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 am

(HITCHHIKING FTW)

{ Time Skip }

{ Alyssa }
So, because of our monster incident we had decided to hitchhike. Because, why not?
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 2:54 pm

~Chelle~

After my failed attempt at manipulating the Mist, I watch the rest of them try to hitchhike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 4:09 pm

~Jayce
"Well... this isn't working. Maybe one of you should take your top off, I'm sure we'll get a car that way," I joke.
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 6:41 pm

~Chelle~

I pick up a rock and throw it at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 7:29 pm

~Esmee~

My eyes widen, then narrow, arms crossing loosely across my chest. As casually as I can, I say, "Make a comment like that again and I don't care who you are, I will shove Anatrochasmos somewhere the sun don't shine. But you're right, this isn't getting us anywhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:08 am

~Jayce
I jump out of the way and say, "Hey, hold up; I'd take my top off if I thought it would help, if that makes you feel any better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:16 am

~Esmee~

"It doesn't, but making me 'feel any better' isn't going to get us a ride," I say, cracking a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:34 am

~Chelle~

"I refuse to take my top off for entertainment ever again," I say before realizing what exactly I've revealed and closing my mouth. "Forget I said that. Point is, is there any other transportation we can arrange, one that won't end in our gruesome and gorey deaths?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:21 am

~Jayce
"Well... I've heard something about the Gray Sisters' taxi. We could try that. But it might get us killed."
Back to top Go down
Wishie
Retired Staff
Wishie

Character sheet
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:14 pm

~Chelle~

Why didn't I think of that? "I've taken their taxi before," I say instead. "It is the fastest way to get anywhere, and as long as you don't steal their eye, you should escape alive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:59 pm

~Esmee~

"Getting in a random freaking car could get us killed too. Heck, just standing here is probably going to attract some 'friends'. There are very few things in the demigod life that don't come with a chance of death pricetag."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Car [Group 1]   The Sun Car [Group 1] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sun Car [Group 1]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next