Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

The Department Store/Mall thing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:05 pm

{ Alyssa }
"Yea, I'll go shower the toothbrush in a second," I answer, having been mesmerized by the show. This was getting intense and I needed to know the ending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:48 pm

~Jayce
"I can't believe you've never seen this show before. This was one of my favorites when I was growing up," I say as I lay down on my elbows to watch. "It almost feels like I'm back home when I'm watching it, back before I got involved with all of this. Monsters and gods, it's stuff of fiction. Or, that's what I thought. Now I'm living it."
Back to top Go down
Mallory Stevens

Mallory Stevens

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Kira and Mallory walked into the mall with money burning in their pockets
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:40 pm

{ Alyssa }
I look back at him, finally having gotten my attention from the TV, "Well, as a kid I didn't have a TV. My mom thought it would corrupt my mind or something. I don't know she was. . . insane. But, I'm glad this makes you feel like before this time, hopefully it's a good feeling," I say and head towards the bathroom, "I'll be out in a few," I add before closing the door behind me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:57 pm

~Jayce
"I'm sorry," I say as the TV goes to commercial. Grabbing a pillow, I move onto the bed temporarily, just to relax for a bit, making sure to stay on one side of the bed. Before I knew it, however, I had fallen asleep completely, exhaustion setting in.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:11 pm

{ Alyssa }
After taking a quick shower, putting back on the tank top and skinny jeans, and brushing my teeth I exited the bathroom. Only. . . to find Jayce had fallen asleep on the bed.

"Of course," I breathed, trying to figure out how to turn off the still playing TV before I realize there's and "off" button. I then moved to the other side of the bed, laid down, and stayed like that for a moment. I wasn't exactly feeling tired or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:17 am

~Jayce
The next morning, I wake up to find my arms wrapped around Alyssa, completely refreshed. I'd woken up much earlier than usual, which was weird, but something was telling me I needed to get up and it wouldn't go away. Careful not to wake her, I remove my chin from her shoulder and quickly slide out of bed, putting my shirt on and heading for the bathroom. After getting ready, I quickly head out of the room and go to the hotel's free continental breakfast, picking up a few things for the both of us. Heading back to the room, I begin to eat as I wait for Alyssa to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:31 am

{ Alyssa }
I blinked at my surroundings as I finally woke up, having slept very nicely that night, "Good morning," I yawned, stretching my body out as I attempted to get out of bed. But I had failed, and instead I buried my face in the sheets of the warm bed.

I really didn't want to wake up, or go back to camp, but I'd have to eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:25 pm

~Jayce
"Morning, sleepyhead. I have breakfast," I say as I bite down into a piece of bacon.

"It's weird, I had this assumption that you Apollo kids would be morning people. I guess not."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 7:38 pm

{ Alyssa }
"I usually am, cause our dad blares loud music at a frequency only we can hear as he passes camp each morning. So we're basically forced to wake up," I say into the sheets, still unable to get myself out of bed, "But. . . Yea, that's something we usually don't talk about. Now you know our secret."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:44 am

~Jayce
"It sounds like you need some well-deserved sleep," I say, putting a plastic plate over the rest of the food to keep it warm. There was a microwave in the room, if anything. Taking off my shoes, I hop into bed once more, looking up at the roof. It felt like time had stopped, and we were the only two people in the world right now. No sounds of swordfighting or smells of unwashed teen clothing; it was just us two, without anything to bother us.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:16 am

{ Alyssa }
I grasp at his shirt as he returns back to his place next to me, my eyes finally able to meet his. If I was being completely honest with myself, I would admit that I was only stalling our return to camp. Which wasn't exactly right of me. . . But I couldn't help it. I just wanted to stay here with him for a while, possibly ignore the fact that camp was the last place I had to turn to, maybe just forget I was a demigod and pretend we were normal teens--a normal couple--living a normal life.

"Let's just stay here a little longer, okay?" I said softly before placing my head against his chest and pulling my body closer to his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 1:14 pm

~Jayce
"That's fine," I say, looking at her. "I don't think checkout is until noon anyways," I joke, smiling as she warms me up.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:47 pm

{ Alyssa }
"Alright, good," I breathe, closing my eyes and taking a moment to enjoy the calm with him.
Back to top Go down
Mallory Stevens

Mallory Stevens

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:49 pm

Ryan grabbed a few dresses to try on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:32 pm

~Jayce
After just laying there for who knows how long, I finally yawn and get up to stretch.

"After you get some breakfast, what do you say we head out and see a show on Broadway?"
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:46 pm

{ Alyssa }
I finally leave the bed, "Alright," I answer, usually I would be so excited but I didn't feel it today, "Isn't today also the Fourth of July--or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:17 pm

~Jayce
"Yeah, you're right. There'll probably be some fireworks," I say as I open the door to the room to go check out. After a second, however, I slowly but deliberately close the door.

"Alright, so don't freak out, but the lady at the front desk flashed me a smile. Oh, and she had sharp teeth. Like, vampire teeth. There's a good chance she's not human."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:43 pm

{ Alyssa }
I had just put my jacket back, "You're kidding me. . ." I mutter, "How are we supposed to leave without a bunch of drama?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:25 pm

~Jayce
"I think that window may open up enough for us to get out," I say, walking over.

Just as I unlock it, a knock comes from the door and says, in a thick Hispanic accent, "Housekeeping?"

Hurrying up, I slam the window up and open. Unfortunately, it was loud enough for them to hear through the door.

"They're trying to get away... without paying!" a voice says. It seemed the vampire, or whatever it was, had a friend.

"Hurry, take Jade and get out! I'll grab the bags of clothes," I say, beginning to remove my earring after I grab the bags and toss them out the window onto the ground below. Thank goodness we were on the first floor.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:39 pm

{ Alyssa }
I do as he says, grabbing Jade and hoisting myself out of the window with little to no problem. Thank gods I was used to this sort of thing after so long.

Grabbing one of the bags and shoving Jade into it I waited for Jayce to make it out too. All the while beginning to shape a snowboard like object out of light if we really needed it, "Are you coming!?" I shout at him.

Last edited by Alyssa Serrano on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:52 pm

~Jayce
I don't respond, instead just standing there, earring in hand. After a couple of moments, the monster broke the door in, with a loud "AHA!"

Without giving it a chance to react, I send a spark of electricity into the earring. It begins to expand, growing into a long Celestial Bronze spear. The lamia, now that I saw it up close, was a female vampire that looked like it'd just hopped off the pole. Definitely not normal housekeeper attire, unless I was in a Spanish telenovela.

Quickly stabbing forward, I apply a powerful electric current to the spear as I send it straight into the thing's chest. It goes flying backwards, collapsing against the wall of the hallway.

"Alright! Let's go!" I shout, putting my spear through the window before going through it myself. It was a tight fit, but I made it.

"Ready to go?" I say as I grab the bags and my spear, knowing that another lamia was probably not far behind.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:07 pm

{ Alyssa }
I position my body towards the front of the light board I generated, my feet becoming strapped to the board with light straps. I hadn't exactly used this thing in a while but it was probably the fastest way to get away from the crazy vampire things. . . .

"Hop on, hold on, balance like your life depends on it, and I'll handle the rest," I instruct, turning back to him and motioning to get on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:18 pm

~Jayce
I balance on the board as best I can, the bags all in my left hand while my spear remained in my right hand to counterbalance the weight.

"I'm good! And look, there's a alley over there!" I say, pointing towards a narrow space between two buildings which led out onto the street.
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:23 pm

{ Alyssa }
I take a deep breath and focus my energy on the board, moving it forward smoothly but still at a fast enough pace to make an escape towards the alley he was mentioning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Department Store/Mall thing
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next