Rise of the Demigods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Percy Jackson and the Olympians RPG site! Feel free to join, RPG, and chat~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Season
~ SUMMER ~
Latest topics
» shot in the dark
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 9:30 am by Andrew Night

» Long Island Sound
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 10:54 pm by Goose

» Mess Hall for Eating
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2018 7:03 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» The Lakeside
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 pm by Kora Craven

» Dike Cabin
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 am by Justin Henderson

» The Infirmary
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm by Kora Craven

» Hecate Cabin
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 6:52 pm by Kora Craven

» The Rock Climbing Wall
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:08 pm by Kora Craven

»  The Trees
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm by Kora Craven

Top posting users this month
No user
BIG REMINDER
The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm by feathertail
Just a quick reminder to all campers to reply to characters' bio forms when they are no longer in use as characters to let us know that fact so we can keep the collection up to date, and also to reply in the Faceclaim, Who's Who, and Cabin lists so that we can work as efficiently as possible!

Thank you,

The Admin Team

Comments: 2

The Department Store/Mall thing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:56 pm

~Jayce
As we turn into the alley, the second of the lamia appear in front of us, intent on stopping us.

Spear in hand, I launch it forward, using my electromagnetism to cause it to shred through her and turn her to sand in one hit. I then allow it to levitate ahead of us, and as we zoom by and onto the street I grab it out of the air and shrink it back into my earring by pressing the end of it.

After dropping it into my pocket," I let out a sigh and move some bags into my right hand to balance the board once more. I was exhausted from the quick drain of energy, especially that last part, but I'd manage so long as there was no more fighting.

"What do you say we head back to Camp? Today's been nice, but I've had enough monsters for one day. All I want to do now is sit with you at the beach and watch the fireworks."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:02 pm

{ Alyssa }
"That sounds fine," I say between trying to focus on keeping the board balanced and from hitting mortals who were either too busy to care or gave us weird looks. I wondered what the mist made this look like. . .

Leaning my body just a bit forward I picked up the speed of the board and hovered us above the citizens. It shouldn't have taken that long to get back in time for the fireworks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:44 am

~Jayce
"Well, that was fun," I say as I step off the light board, stretching my legs a bit to relieve the soreness. "Faster than waking, anyways. We made it just in time for the fireworks. Thanks for today, Alyssa... It was a great way to relax, even if only for a day. I really enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
Cordelia Lancaster
Admin
Cordelia Lancaster

Character sheet
Name:
Godly Parent:
Years of Camp:

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:49 am

{ Alyssa }
I despawn the lightboard, feeling a bit tired from all that I did. But I would get over it, there was worse things that I had gone through.

"You're welcome, and thank you. Maybe we can do this again sometime--but for now, let's just go watch the fireworks after we put all the things away," I smile gently at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Department Store/Mall thing   The Department Store/Mall thing - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Department Store/Mall thing
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4